Hiring Freeway help

Hi, our company needs some help in creating our website. We’re doing some of it but would like someone with great experience in Freeway to work on some aspects that we aren’t familiar with.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

I think that you will need to offer a bit more of a brief than that.

What about some contact details?

It would be a good idea to add an email address to your ‘People page’ which incidentally is only viewable if you are signed in to the FWT site.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I apologize for my lack of detail. I have used Freeway Pro 5 to create a previous website. I have upgraded to Freeway 7 and am unfamiliar with some of the new features. I am using the Estate template as it is the closest one to my ultimate goal.

The problem I am having is with the footer. The template has one box for navigation and one for email. I do not need the email box in that location but do need four boxes for navigation as all my navigation will be in the footer only.

All four boxes have different widths and heights. I did try duplicating the original box and that did not work out well in preview or browser view. It changed the leading between lines so each box had different line spacing even though they were all set the same.

I hope this is a little more helpful.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

So is it just help you need with adjusting a template or is there more to it than that?

Where are you based?

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Yes, that seems to be all I need at this time. I am in Gainesville, Florida.

MLP

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden