Hosting Dilemma

Hi Gang,

The company that has hosted my website for the last several years
(Pronic Solutions) has suddenly mysteriously disappeared. My domain
name (also registered with them) expired the same day they vanished,
and my website has been dead for about a week. I’m interested in
transferring everything over to James Wilkinson’s Have Host company,
but I haven’t been able to get a response from the emails I’ve sent him
over the last several days. Is Have Host still around? Does anyone know
how to reach James? Have Host seemed to have a very good reputation
among the Freeway crowd, and I’m hoping that’s still the case. Since
I’ve been off the list for a year or so, I may have missed some news.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer. I’ll admit I’m
desperate to get my website back on the air!

Richard

Richard Houston
Architectural Art
http://www.richardwhouston.com


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

Have Host is still around. What info are you using to contact James?

Try havehost bat gmail bdot com (remove the b’s :smiley: )


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

On Aug 18, 2008, at 8:21 PM, Joe Muscara wrote:

Have Host is still around. What info are you using to contact James?

Joe, thanks for the quick response!
I’ve been using the Pre-Sales Support contact form on the Have-Host
website. I just sent off something using the gmail address you
provided, and I’m expecting good things.

Thanks again.

Richard


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

Richard, I suggest you could try David at Printline/Ineedwebhosting at:

http://www.ineedwebhosting.co.uk

Trev

On 19 Aug 2008, at 03:03, Richard Houston wrote:

Hi Gang,

The company that has hosted my website for the last several years
(Pronic Solutions) has suddenly mysteriously disappeared. My domain
name (also registered with them) expired the same day they vanished,
and my website has been dead for about a week. I’m interested in
transferring everything over to James Wilkinson’s Have Host company,
but I haven’t been able to get a response from the emails I’ve sent
him
over the last several days. Is Have Host still around? Does anyone
know
how to reach James? Have Host seemed to have a very good reputation
among the Freeway crowd, and I’m hoping that’s still the case. Since
I’ve been off the list for a year or so, I may have missed some news.

Thanks in advance for any help anyone can offer. I’ll admit I’m
desperate to get my website back on the air!

Richard

Richard Houston
Architectural Art
http://www.richardwhouston.com


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
List Options | FreewayTalk


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

On Aug 18, 2008, at 11:48 PM, Trevor Reaveley wrote:

Richard, I suggest you could try David at Printline/Ineedwebhosting at:

http://www.ineedwebhosting.co.uk

Thanks, Trev. That was my next plan of attack, but I was able to
successfully reach James last night.

Richard


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options