How to Including Skippr Slideshow in Freeway page

Humph!

I thought it would be really easy to add this Slideshow to a Freeway page. But for some reason can’t get it to work.

Even the download does not function “out of the box” as a basic starting point to dissect and reverse engineer back into a Freeway page.

Can anyone else have a go? I’ve had a brain fart on this one. Again my weakest link = Javascript. Or is this script abandonware?

http://austenpayan.github.io/skippr/

David Owen


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Downloaded and working but not in a FW page yet.

Have you tried Flickity? http://flickity.metafizzy.co/

FW page with flickity - http://deltadesign.co/FW7Test//flickity.html

D


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Works OK for me in Chrome and Safari, maybe try clearing your cache and trying again!

On 22 Nov 2015, at 3:57 pm, David Owen email@hidden wrote:

Humph!

I thought it would be really easy to add this Slideshow to a Freeway page. But for some reason can’t get it to work.

Even the download does not function “out of the box” as a basic starting point to dissect and reverse engineer back into a Freeway page.

Can anyone else have a go? I’ve had a brain fart on this one. Again my weakest link = Javascript. Or is this script abandonware?

Skippr. A jQuery plugin for creating tasteful slideshows.

David Owen


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

And of course there is Slippry too

http://deltadesign.co/FW7Test/slippry.html

D


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Skippr in FW

http://deltadesign.co/FW7Test/skippr.html

Haven’t fine-tuned it for narrower screen sizes yet!

D


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Was that when you downloaded the files and viewed locally?

David Owen

On 22 Nov 2015, at 15:34, Mike B email@hidden wrote:

Works OK for me in Chrome and Safari,


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Yes that good. I don’t think Skippr has touch enabled.

David Owen

On 22 Nov 2015, at 15:26, DeltaDave email@hidden wrote:

Have you tried Flickity? http://flickity.metafizzy.co/


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hi Dave,

Can you send me that Freeway example? Hopefully I can spot where I was going wrong.

David Owen

On 22 Nov 2015, at 16:45, DeltaDave email@hidden wrote:

Skippr in FW

http://deltadesign.co/FW7Test/skippr.html

Haven’t fine-tuned it for narrower screen sizes yet!


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

No, online… sorry was I supposed to download the files :wink:

On 22 Nov 2015, at 8:8 PM, David Owen email@hidden wrote:

Was that when you downloaded the files and viewed locally?

David Owen

On 22 Nov 2015, at 15:34, Mike B email@hidden wrote:

Works OK for me in Chrome and Safari,


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Can you send me that Freeway example? Hopefully I can spot where I was going wrong.

Will do

D


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

If anyone else wants a FW example using Skippr it can be downloaded from

http://www.deltadesign.co/downloads/skippr-archive.zip

D


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options