How to Upgrade to Exhibeo 2?

Hi,
I see that Softpress is “no longer in business.”
I really would like to upgrade my version of Exhibeo but am unable to but it from within the app. Is it still possible to purchase this?
Thanks!

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Apart from a just slightly better looking user interface Exhibeo simply sucks big time. Stay with ExOne if you’re an Exhibeo man. Otherwise take a look at the competition.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Is there an upgrade price for Exhibeo 2 if you have a licensed copy of Exhibeo?

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Stick with 1 when you’re happy with it. 2 is a disappointment. Trust me.

• Richard

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks Richard!

What would be a good recommendation for a different software to handle this?

I bought something from CoffeeCup, but it is far too complex for what I need and can handle.

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden

On 25 Oct 2017, 10:56 am, Robert Mitton wrote:

Thanks Richard!

What would be a good recommendation for a different software to handle this?

I bought something from CoffeeCup, but it is far too complex for what I need and can handle.

It’s not, it just looks intimidating :wink: Responsive Content Slider is a breeze to use, and yes, the possibilities are endless. I made a very basic slider not too long ago, and use with Freeway, and it just fits. It took me about 1-2 minutes to create this slider, another minute to embed it within Freeway (using markup). the one thing is that you will have to upload the files seperately using your FTP client of choice.

There are more slider app’s but most if not all- of them are pretty much just an attempt to create a slider app but never got finished, like WOW-slider.

– Richard

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options