I just payed for an upgrade and nothing happens

I just upgraded to freeway 7. I payed for is with my creditcard.
Nothing happens. I got to see an unclear page with no instructions what to do.
I din’t receive an e-mail or what so ever.
What is going wrong?


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hi Jeroen,

Our sales are handled by Paddle. I looked at our account with them and I don’t see any record of this order, so I don’t think it has gone through.

If you believe that you have been charged, you should be able to sort this out by contacting Paddle. Their support address is email@hidden

What should normally happen is that you receive an email receipt for your purchase, and a separate email containing a download link and serial number.

Jeremy

On 23 Apr 2018, at 17:17, Jeroen Boersma email@hidden wrote:

I just upgraded to freeway 7. I payed for is with my creditcard.
Nothing happens. I got to see an unclear page with no instructions what to do.
I din’t receive an e-mail or what so ever.
What is going wrong?


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hello Jeremy,
Is it possible that the e-mails you mentioned went into my spamfilter? It that case I can’t get them back. Is it possible to receive them again. I changed my spamfilter to be sure it won’t happen again.


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hi Jeroen,

If the order went through, I could arrange for the emails to be resent. But I don’t see any record of the order in our account with Paddle, unless you were using a different email address.

I’ve just put a dummy order through, to check that the system is working, and it worked OK for me.

Jeremy

On 23 Apr 2018, at 17:48, Jeroen Boersma email@hidden wrote:

Hello Jeremy,
Is it possible that the e-mails you mentioned went into my spamfilter? It that case I can’t get them back. Is it possible to receive them again. I changed my spamfilter to be sure it won’t happen again.


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hello Jeremy
I have used the same e-mailadress. Maybe I did something wrong. Is it possible that it takes a bit longer before I get the e-mails with a download link? I can also try again to buy the upgrade but I don’t want to be charged twice.


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hi Jeroen,

It’s possible for emails to be delayed in transit, but there isn’t any record of the order.

If you’d like to wait in case the order has somehow been delayed, you can download and use Freeway 7 as a 30-day trial version.

Jeremy

On 23 Apr 2018, at 18:07, Jeroen Boersma email@hidden wrote:

Hello Jeremy
I have used the same e-mailadress. Maybe I did something wrong. Is it possible that it takes a bit longer before I get the e-mails with a download link? I can also try again to buy the upgrade but I don’t want to be charged twice.


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hello Jeremy,

If there isn’t any record of the order than there probably isn’t an order. I will try again and see what happens.

Jeroen


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hello Jeremy

I tried to buy it again. I got a notice that I bought the same product an hour ago. Maybe it has got something to do with my VAT-number that I did not entered the first time. That could be the reason that there is a short delay. I also contacten Paddle. They wrote something like that in there e-mail. I will wait a little longer en see what happens before I go any further.

Jeroen


freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options