Intaglio under Monterrey?

I am currently running Intaglio on an iMac under Mojave and it is rock solid. I just bought a Mac Studio that has Monterrey. Has anyone tried running Intaglio directly under Monterrey… Or purchasing Parallels and installing Mojave?

Jack

Jack,
I have two iMacs. One running Monterey 12.4 and another Big Sur 11.6.2. Both are running Intaglio 3.9.5 presently. The Monterey machine I do every update of the iMac software and Intaglio is doing fine. The Big Sur I will not allow updates since I dred loosing Intaglio functionality if apple makes a change that Intaglio does not recognize.
In an earlier post I stated that when the Intaglio "meltdown started, I went to the App Store and downloaded the app from there. Shortly thereafter reports were seen that the app was no longer on App Store.

That’s good news. I will try it on Monterey when I set up my new Studio, what model iMac are you running Monterrey on? I’m currently running Intaglio on a 2014 model and will probably keep that machine as a backup. Will report my findings here!

Jack