Kagi

I received this message from Kagi this morning.

It is with sadness that we announce Kagi has ceased operations as of July 31st, 2016.

All final financial distributions are being managed by a third party. They will contact you via your primary Kagi email on August 31st, 2016 from this email address: email@hidden. Please whitelist this email address in your spam filters.

The final monthly data files will be transferred to product suppliers by August 20th, 2016.

Per the Kagi privacy policy, customer data connected to the purchase of a product is shared with the supplier of that product so that they can provide product support. The database of customer data will not be sold or transferred to a third party.

All “when will I get paid” messages will have to be directed to the company that is managing the process of dividing up the Kagi assets and distributing them to the creditors.

Any questions other than “when will I get paid” should be sent to email@hidden for the next several weeks and should get a reply.

For any supplier with an custom automatic code generation (ACG) system running on a Kagi server, who does not have their ACG code, we should have a copy of your ACG that we can provide to you, if you need it.

For the past ten years Kagi has been struggling to recover from financial losses due to a supplier fraud situation. We have reduced the debt but the recovery has failed and forced us to close.

We are sorry we failed you and are very sorry about going out of business like this.

Sincerely,
Kee Nethery
CEO, Kagi

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options