Mac Mojave

Hi, Jeremy,
We’re using PhotoSwipe.

What I’m saying is, since using Mojave, the import function into Exhibeo (which has 0 or 1 images in it) reorders my properly sorted alphanumeric file into a randomly sorted file; the export function maintains this same random sort with the HTML files. Any help you can give me will be wonderful!!!

Thanks,
Joanne Madison

PS. FYI, here’s the DETAIL of my procedures.
All the images in my “starter” file are in numeric/alpha order and are loaded manually. I delete all but the first image in my old correctly sorted Exhibeo. Since Mojave, If I import that “starter" file into Exhibeo, the images end up in some random order (not in created order, not in modified order, not in any order I can figure out); the metadata file is in that same random order. If I run the export into HTML, the HTML files are in the same random order.

Pre-Mojave, the files were imported into Exhibeo in the same order as my “starter” file and exported to HTML in the same order.

We use Exhibeo to list “fliers” in an online Bulletin Board (BB), the first 2/3rds are in numbers order and the last half is alphabetical. Depending on the day, we have 95 to 140 images in the BB. We update it every day except Sat, Sun and certain holidays.

Since this problem started, I have been loading my starter file with the images (which automatically sort into their proper places and deleting “expired” ones. Then I copy or drag each new image into its correct location into my correctly sorted Exhibeo file; I’ve always started with a correctly sorted Exhibeo file (usually just renaming a previous correct Exhibeo file). Then I run the export to HTML and they’re in perfect order.

On Nov 12, 2018, at 1:16 PM, Jeremy Hughes email@hidden wrote:

What theme are you using?

I’m not using Mojave yet, but I can’t imagine why Exhibeo’s HTML export would behave differently.

Are you saying that the images appear in alphabetical order within Exhibeo, but they are in a different order in your HTML export files?

Jeremy

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Exhibeo mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: