Making a 3D badge in Intaglio

I have such an odd set up. I have a Mac (dual-core Intel Xeon, so old) running Snow Leopard (!) for a variety of reasons. The left monitor is rotated vertically and is an 1152 x 2048 Samsung. The RIGHT monitor is actually our old 42" Samsung TV and is 1920x1080. That side is the one I do design stuff on. It may matter that I am using Intaglio 3.4.4, which is the latest one I CAN use. It has some quirks, like the ALIGN TOP in Geometry simply does not work at all.

YOUR gradient looks like it is really smoothly transitioning from black in to white. Mine has more defined bands of black, grey, white. But looking at the sample it seems you have black and whit at either end and just one diamond slider off the middle a bit but not 5 blocks of colour with varying diamond sliders, each tweaked, which is what I seem to need to get it to look like yours.

I use the masks window all the time, so that is actually something I “get” - finally! :slight_smile:

I will just keep exploring and testing and will eventually get there I’m sure. Thanks so much for your help!
Mary Anne

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: