Mobile Site - 2 issues

I have a mobile site that I am having two issues with.

1. My Css menu is not acting right. I have an image as the open icon (“Menu”). This graphic is almost 300 px wide, but it is so tiny on mobile display. Are there any tricks on how to I can customize the size of my open icon? The menu itself works fine, it’s just the graphic is smaller than I’d like.
  2. The google calendar that I have embedded on the events page is not displaying. It works on their regular pc site. I have the code set to 300 px wide, and it is centered in the page, but it still won’t display?

Thanks!
Amanda

2017Test.freedomparkwi.org/index.php

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Well … the CSS Menus action states that the images WILL BE 30x30px, so even though your original image is 1920x1200px, it still will be shown 30x30px. This is something you will have to adjust yourself OUTSIDE the action; you will have to create a custom CSS style in the styles palette, named .fwNav1-toggle-label and add the definitions width and height that will suit your needs.

The Google Calendar doesn’t even show up in the generated code … no idea what can be the issue there.

– Richard

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thank you Richard. Can you give me a little more detail on creating this custom style? I don’t see any option where I can tell it what size I want the graphic to be. It’s only for text options.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Just immediately to the Extended option and add ‘width’ in the Name field and the amount of px in the ‘Value’ field. That’s it.

– Richard

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden