My FW 7 license key???

I am moving my content from one Mac to another. To my horror I can only find the FW 6 license key in my email even though I am licensed for FW 7. And when I download FW 7.1.3 I can’t do more than the trial because I can’t find my FW 7 password.

Any ideas to help?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

On 4 Jul 2016, 3:42 pm, Joe Billings wrote:

Hi Tom,

If you email sales(a)softpress.com using the email address you purchased
with you will get an automated reply with your serial number in it.

Thanks everyone else for the kind words.

Joe

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Thanks for that. Not working for me, though…

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Update – now that Softpress and FW are apparently mostly back as of now, I was able to retrieve a serial number from the website… but only for version 6. I have a query into Softpress, but in the meantime, might that happen if I bought the version 7 upgrade from a reseller who may have sent me a serial number at some point, but I can’t find it?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

The recovery tool only works on serials that are either registered with SP through the Web site or purchased directly from SP. When you get to speak to support, ask them to register your serial (if they are able to recover it for you).

Walter

On Feb 4, 2017, at 2:44 PM, Tim email@hidden wrote:

Update – now that Softpress and FW are apparently mostly back as of now, I was able to retrieve a serial number from the website… but only for version 6. I have a query into Softpress, but in the meantime, might that happen if I bought the version 7 upgrade from a reseller who may have sent me a serial number at some point, but I can’t find it?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options