freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

I’m also waiting!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Me too. I can’t get the old action to work with Freeway Pro 7.1.2
I’ve downloaded the action, after paying the 20 pounds, but I get the check for updates… when clicking on that I end up on this page http://actionsforge.com/actions/version/62/3… with an error.

Can anyone help?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi everyone
the latest version of (3.4) works in freeway 7 and the link to action forge is an error within action forge and not the actions.
Since version 3.4 of the actions came out, the actions-forge site has been upgraded and I suspect some sort of internal url mismatch has happened, but that doesn’t effect the actions.

So where is webyep 2 and the actions that accompany it
The webyep system was finished some months ago, but in December php7 was released and although I haven’t seen any hosting providers offering php7 setups I decided that because it was now live and that you can now set up MAMP to use PHP7 i thought it best to make webyep compatible. The realities are that it take time to remove or convert the deprecated code, but we are getting through it.

The webyep actions:
the latest beta version is now compatible with older version of freeway for example version 5.5 and 6 and
we have also ironed out js errors wich occurred when applying a webyep image to a non floating freeway image.

Oddly enough, now I know the version check is not working in actions forge then I need to look into that. I am sorry its taken a lot longer than I ever envisaged, but it is thousands of lines of code that has had to be re-written and I can only do that as quickly as I can.

CyberDaph could you contact me directly if you are have having issues. Unfortunately I don’t look at every thread item on this forum and therefore I will miss things… thanks in advance

max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I just updated the Forge – I had completely forgotten to implement this feature from the old Forge.

Walter

On Apr 1, 2016, at 2:46 PM, max email@hidden wrote:

Hi everyone
the latest version of (3.4) works in freeway 7 and the link to action forge is an error within action forge and not the actions.
Since version 3.4 of the actions came out, the actions-forge site has been upgraded and I suspect some sort of internal url mismatch has happened, but that doesn’t effect the actions.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options