Odd scrolling behavior

I am a non-designer/developer trying to learn FW & build a simple responsive site for my business (I make custom furniture).

I have a gallery page with pass through thumbnail images in horizontal rows of 3 images to a row along with descriptive titles for each image. At the top of the page I have a horizontal header & navigation bar. When scrolling down the page the header remains fixed and the contents of the page disappear under the header, that is to say, the text disappears under the header. The images roll up over the header & navigation bar covering them up until text is encountered which then slides under the header. Why is this happening & how can I get my thumbnails to slide under the header instead of on top of it?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

It sounds like you have several layered items. Without seeing your page it sounds like the text layer is beneath the header and navigation but the images layer is above the header and navigation. If this is so then you can select an item (like one of your images) and click on “Item” in the top menu where you will see choices like “Bring to Front”, “Send to Back” and so forth.

Hope this helps. If not, then provide a URL link to your page so the guru’s here can look at the html code.

Paul

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thank you vey much Paul. I selected my content wrapper, which is holding all my text & images, & sent it to the back. Now everything scrolls the way I want it to. I appreciate it very much!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden