Open Intaglio Files

Like many others on this forum. I loved Intaglio and I’m sorry to see that it’s no longer being supported.

I have a lot of Intaglio files that I can no longer open in Mac OS Big Sur. Is there any way to open these files in another program or convert them to another format?

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Look at the post dated 23 Sep 2020, 9:20 pm under I think it’s under Big Sur Compatibility. Since you can’t open them under Big Sur you’ll have to get on a Catalina computer to do it.

I seem to remember that Catalina broke something on one app and if you removed that one file (in the app or Application Support.

I imagine that many apps will open SVGs

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden

On Nov 1, 2020, at 9:15 AM, Scott Cardais email@hidden wrote:

Like many others on this forum. I loved Intaglio and I’m sorry to see that it’s no longer being supported.

I have a lot of Intaglio files that I can no longer open in Mac OS Big Sur. Is there any way to open these files in another program or convert them to another format?

VMWare Fusion is said to be able to host macOS in a virtual machine on macOS. One might build a virtual Mac with an OS supported by Intaglio.

Oracle’s Virtualbox says it has hosted “Mac OS Server” but it has been a long time since that was a separate OS. It’s last years was an app.

The big issue hosting macOS virtually is in convincing it that it is running on real Apple hardware.

David Kelly N4HHE, email@hidden

Whom computers would destroy, they must first drive mad.

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

I’m running 10.15 in Parallels (under 11.0.1) on a spunked up 16" and it’s good. Thirty five quid to update an old Parallels and… job done. And Parallels is so much better than it was five years ago.
I’d pay all over again for Intaglio to be redeveloped. This is not the only app I’ve seen that has this window-opening issue and the other one was fixed in a matter of days; I can’t believe it’s terminal, surely…
Go on Nick – I’d happily pay for a fix. You tweaked a previous version exhibiting this issue last OS bump when I was in beta…

Intaglio mailing list
email@hidden