Photoshop CS6 brush problems

Hi all, using Photoshop CS6 with Yosemite and I’ve had this problem for a while, but I now think it’s time to try and sort it out as I’m on a new Mac and everything else is working fine.

When changing brush sizes using keyboard shortcuts, it works a few times and then stops. I have to click on on the black arrow tool and back again for it to work a few more times. This happens on all of the tools that use the same keyboard command.

Same with window resizing and undo - I often have to click on the black arrow before I can use these keyboard commands.

I’ve checked on the Adobe forums and a few people are having problems and I’ve tried their suggestions. So far I’ve reset both brush and general Photoshop preferences on my user account and the admin account, but still the same.

Any suggestions appreciated.

thanks

Trev

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

And now I’ve just tried the new OS X update and that hasn’t helped either.
Trev

On 14 Aug 2015, at 12:18, Trevreav email@hidden wrote:

Hi all, using Photoshop CS6 with Yosemite and I’ve had this problem for a while, but I now think it’s time to try and sort it out as I’m on a new Mac and everything else is working fine.

When changing brush sizes using keyboard shortcuts, it works a few times and then stops. I have to click on on the black arrow tool and back again for it to work a few more times. This happens on all of the tools that use the same keyboard command.

Same with window resizing and undo - I often have to click on the black arrow before I can use these keyboard commands.

I’ve checked on the Adobe forums and a few people are having problems and I’ve tried their suggestions. So far I’ve reset both brush and general Photoshop preferences on my user account and the admin account, but still the same.

thanks

Trev

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

For anyone else having this problem and using a Wacom tablet, here’s the fix. It’s a link to a diagnostic page and a Photoshop plug-in download. Worked perfectly for me.

Trev

On 14 Aug 2015, at 16:31, Trevor Reaveley email@hidden wrote:

And now I’ve just tried the new OS X update and that hasn’t helped either.
Trev

On 14 Aug 2015, at 12:18, Trevreav email@hidden wrote:

thanks

Trev

offtopic mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options