Preview doesn't show properly

The site pages are fine as is. The problem comes when trying to create new pages in Freeway. I can’t get that underline to go under the back of the photo at the top of the list of files (check a specific page, such as Arizona Local, to see what I mean). The underline is actually a graphic item, 4px high, and with a fill. I could NOT get a stroke or text underline to show up in anything other than black.

I seem to have nested boxes, graphic items inside of graphic items, which may be the problem. I have tried copy/paste from an existing page of the photo, line and type, replacing with the new text and photo, to keep the style of the line running behind, but when I preview the new page, it shows the old photo and type! Or else the type is all stretched out and looking messed up, spacing is wonky everywhere, etc. I can’t show you an example, as my new page (History) had to have a line underneath the photo, not running in back of it, in its own graphic box, to come out even halfway normal looking. I may just take the easy way out here and redesign all the pages to look like that one, each item in its own graphic box not touching each other, so there’s no further problem with this. It is just frustrating that the text and photos will not show up in Preview as they look in Page mode. So copy/paste does not work to duplicate this style of page header?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: