preview problem with form page

Can someone tell me why I can’t preview my form page. When I attempt to do so I see code on the screen… I’m using easi form and have purchased a license…I am having a bit of a problem with required values not filled in correctly but should this show me code? I also can’t seem to make my submit button as a roll over. I am using my own image for this and have applied the easiform elements action and the roll over action also…any suggestions would be valued

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options

If your page uses a .php extension then that’s why.

Todd

On Mar 14, 2008, at 9:50 AM, shybuckstudio wrote:

Can someone tell me why I can’t preview my form page. When I attempt to do so I see code on the screen… I’m using easi form and have purchased a license…I am having a bit of a problem with required values not filled in correctly but should this show me code? I also can’t seem to make my submit button as a roll over. I am using my own image for this and have applied the easiform elements action and the roll over action also…any suggestions would be valued

Todd is correct that using a .php extension will prevent you from having WYSIWYG from the Freeway form page and will just show the code, naming any page as .php in Freeway will show the code in preview. It can help to set up the layout of your form first and then add the actions and change the page extension to .php

If you have applied the Rollover action to an image you want to use as a submit button then you can not currently use the PHP easiForm element action on that image to submit the form and still have the rollover function, easiForm will strip the code from the image set by that action. You can apply the action to an image and PHP easiForm Element action will convert the image to a submit image, but it will not give a rollover affect.

Maybe I can adjust to permit this in a future version of the action.

Mike

On Mar 14, 2008, at 3:53 PM, Todd wrote:

If your page uses a .php extension then that’s why.

Todd

On Mar 14, 2008, at 9:50 AM, shybuckstudio wrote:

thanks for getting back to me so fast! Answers really calm the waves

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
http://freewaytalk.net/person/options