[Pro] Advice sought on upload issues

Hello David,

Many thanks for your response.

Thinking of this afresh this morning then there appears to be a bit of an issue with the server though the support at 1and1.co.uk (over an hour waiting on the phone for response!) say that there is nothing wrong at their end.

I have done as you mentioned and transferred the files via Transmit. This is buggy and I can only do one file at a time or else I get a warning to say that it could not connect. Fortunately its not a big number of files for this site.
This is possibly the same issue as Freeway is having. I have tried a multitude of combinations of FTP, SFTP, FTPS both passively, non passively and on automatic, also with variations in the server name from the one I had been using before to the one suggested in the 1and1 control panel. The most successful combination is in fact the way I had it set up to start with though this fails to upload after 1 to about 7 or 8 files. Its very inconsistent.

There must be some disparity between my ip address and the server that 1and1 are not yet picking up on. I guess I may have to phone them again!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: