[Pro] Amazing Slider

I am using Freeway 7 - Responsive Template (Assistant).

Using Master Page as foundation. Home page has a slider from Amazing Slider with a video. The CSS submenu above is disappearing under - z-index 9999 shows as strikethrough in Safari’s inspect elements.

The problem seems to be the slider itself. Is there a way to give the Slider, which is inserted into the Body Wrapper 1 a lower z-index? So that the CSS submenu appears above.

Tried many different z-index options and still no solution …

Thanks for any advice

-Rene

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Can you post a link to your live example online.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi David,

I added a inconspicuous temp page example of the issue I mentioned to our current website (below is the address):

http://www.centralwestballet.org/cwbtemp.html

This is not how the actual new responsive site I am working on looks like - which is much cleaner, aligned and so forth. But I am trying to send you an example of the problem to the best of my limited knowledge.

The example of the submenu being hidden under the Amazing Slider is there for you to see. Hover over the EXPLORE option and you’ll see it (particularly if you size the safari window in tablet format).

I do not know code at all - so I might be doing this all wrong. However the “Assistant” template I have been using seems to work very well apart from my CSS submenu / Slider z-index issue.

Thanks for any advice again,

Rene

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Try selecting the item HeaderWrapper and use Item>Extended to add the Name/Value pair of z-index/999 to the Div

Is that the proposed size of the video you are planning to present?

At 128Mb I think it is a big big for smooth playback and a scary download for mobile users without giving them some warning.

David.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thank you David for the advice and yes, I will bring the video size down … - scary part will only be the headless horseman! :slight_smile:

Best,
-Rene

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden