[Pro] autoplay in responsive video

Hello. Is working the autoplay option in the responsive video action? For me. it doesnt work.

In other hand, I would like to add ?rel=“0” not to show the suggestions at the end but doesnt work as well…

Any idea? Thanks

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

OK, it works now… Perhaps, muy trials to add the rel=0 was interferring, because I have now take them out and the autoplay works (I dont like the autoplay at all, but my friends think its very important… and the web is for them…)

But the rel=0, or to make the video be looped… just to try not to have the related videos at the end, is it possible?

More questions. This web is wep yep editable, so, I would like to have the video as an embed code via Rich Text webyep item, where you can write the embed code as you want, with the related, loops, and avertythig youtube allows. BUt Im using the responsive video action item because I cant manage the Rich Text webyep item to make it responsive when it is used to show a video. If you could give me some orientation, It would be great. This option it would be much more usefull than using the action…

Thanks a lot.

rkl

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Well, I have just readed at the obdev forum that Max has introduced a new item, a WebYep Markuptext that (perhaps, as far I understand https://forums.obdev.at/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9240&start=15) allows this question Im asking…

While waiting for the new web Yep version… any idea to get the rel=0 in a responsive video (and if editable, great!?)

Thanks again

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

solved… it was the autoplay at the action that was frustating my attemps, because of the interrogation (?) it gets instead of the ampersand (&)… better writting manually all the video functions, autoplay, rel, loop, modestbranding…
I leave it here just in case it could be usefull for somebody…

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

but its not user editable…

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Rakel
just had a look at this question and just need to know … how are you referencing your video ?
are you using:
Vimeo
Youtube or
uploading the video’s and storing them on your site?

The new WebYep Markup action allows for referencing video from you-tube and vimeo plus the new redactor Richtext editor can also reference video but they don’t actually upload the video and place them on your server.
If you wanted to actually upload the videos then you may run into problems such as a maximum upload size which a lot of hosting providers stipulate.
So as an example: if you have a maximum upload size of 4meg then you wouldn’t be able to upload a file any bigger than the maximum via the web-browser.
I think it still could be done (within the restrictions of your hosting providers) if you wanted to host the videos, but I could do with knowing before I do any experiments. Do you actually need to host them ?

Hasta pronto
Max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hello.
Videos are on youtube or vimeo, not hosted.

You speak about the new WebYep Markup action, but its not available yet, isnt it?

Gracias

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

ummm not publicaly available… but it is being beta tested

Lets talk directly via email.

Hasta Pronto
max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

ok, I changed my personal email. The one at my Contact info, here in the forum is updated.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

ok will email you later

max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden