[Pro] Backdraft Import Images

Can someone tell me what you need to select in a Backdraft site to get the Import selection to work? I have an image ready to go, but cannot import it as a passthrough because the File>Import is always grayed when selecting an element, or it says File>Import Text.
I am trying to import an image header. I would really like this to work. I did email Caleb but had no response. Also, I did originally buy this program, but failed to try to use it til now.
This problem has me at a standstill and I have four websites I need to revise to mobile.
Thank you kindly for any help,
Vicki

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

It sounds like you are trying to import an image into an Html container - if that is the case then with the Html container selected look under the second tab (paintbrush) and set your image in the Background image section.

If you insert a graphic item into an html container then you can import a pass-through image into that.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

David, yes, that does work, but now how do I get the image to go to the back of the title and menu? I used the the header wrapper and the inline header wrapper, and then tried the over/under wrapper.
The usual send to back or backward yields nothing.
I think if I can just get past this header problem I can proceed with the site.
Thanks so much,
Vicki

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Set the image as a background image to the wrapper (the parent container of the header text item)

Inline page construction is different to what you are probably used to where send to back etc. is meaningful.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

David, thank you so much. I really liked my webpage made the old way, and mad that it can no longer be. Finally realized that tonight. At any rate, I will continue now that you’ve set me straight. You’re the best!
Vicki

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I really liked my webpage made the old way, and mad that it can no longer be.

It can - but if you want all your visitors, no matter what device they use, to get the best experience then change is required.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

I know, I know :slight_smile: But my site is very large, can’t you hear me kicking and screaming all the way from California??

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden