[Pro] Base Scale Responsive Template

Hi Richard that template originally started off as a way of getting some sort of structure to the style sheet e.g. ordering and from that initial version lots of other things grew so in the end I ended up with a typographical style sheet which contained a starting off point for forms tables etc. In my version of Freeway I also have pantone swatches installed for colours and access to a css and html cheatsheet from within the application. I never got a chance to explain my thoughts (unfortunately I have too much work!!!) so it may have been a little daunting for people to undesrtand but if you found it useful then thats great.

Oddly enough I went bit further with it recently where by I introduced Codekit into the work flow and that was purely so that I could have a css checker for all the hand written css within the template and because i wanted to use PostCSS / Rucksack for real responsive typography http://simplaio.github.io/rucksack/docs/

if anyone had had any thoughts about the approach or feed back then it would be good to know

All the best Max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: