[Pro] Border-Box or Hyphenate

Regarding the workspace: border-box I have a theory. I think it’s crazy, dumb or even wrong but I think we’re in a pretty safe space so I share it anyway:

####The Black Rectangle

… called page-size. We all know: It doesn’t matter, at least in a dynamic construction.

Adding padding/border reduces the available space. So we need to get space back. By a “dynamic page-size” (without changing its size value) we would get the lost space back.

So the black rectangle gets wider just by the amount of padding/border. It’ll get visually and literally larger without changing the output (if required). By this, a width of an inner box could stay as is (Size equal Dimension equal Required space) which is to me box-sizing:border-box.

I have no idea about the consequences for “static” construction. But I fear that this might be the sticking-point of the operation.

But as a feature which can be enabled somewhere in some (pre) settings, disabled by default?

####The output

Yeah - Ernie. We talked several times about this and we both even tried to figure out a way to “clean” code. Currently it’s simply a time and brain sucking thing. But the time will come we shout for the:

“SuperDIV”

as loud as we can. Rather using action/extended, it’ll ensure a safe and quicker way to throw out crazy things. Oh yeah - a golden future awaits us. Hopefully we still can take part on it.

Looking forward to this (and your opinions naturally as well)

Cheers

Dr. James Moriarty

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: