[Pro] breakpoint more than 1200px...?

Is it possible to set in a (responsive) CSS Menu a breakpoint bigger than 1200px, just to have the menu collapsed in every screen size?

As I told in other post, I found the Pop up Navigation really usefull, but someone here says is not so pretty… and ask for a collapsed menu all the time it will be better.

It seem that the biggest breakpoint admits is 1200 because if I set the breakpoint to 1300 or more for example… it seems it “doesnt hear it”… at the 27" screen, it shows the menu uncollpased…

Any way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry for those much questions these days… but Im like starting from zero at FW, with this new responsive world… but its making me advance a lot in inline, css, margins, float, and so much “styling stuff” I didnt use much before… :wink:

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

I don’t know how you do it in FW but you use ‘min-width’. For example,

@media
only screen
and (min-width : 1200px) {
	Selectors here ...
}

This will target any size from 1200px upwards.

Todd
https://creativ.space

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks, Todd.
Perhaps could be added in some way through extended…?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Is it possible to set in a (responsive) CSS Menu a breakpoint bigger than 1200px,

Are you using the standard CSS Menu action?

If so then you need to create a new Breakpoint first by using Edit>Media Types to create a Media Type larger than 1200px

Once you have created that it will be available in the Show Icon at Breakpoint dropdown in the Responsive section in the action window.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Yep - David, that’s indeed true.

But in all honesty:

Why is the “default” or “standard” excluded from the selection of switching to hamburger icon? I mean there is no reason for and plenty of pages have this method. Worth a call theTowers if not considering this feature. It wouldn’t hurt at all.

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Great! Working.
It really works with both of them, the standard CSS Menu action and the Responsive CSS Menu.

Thanks again.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden