[Pro] Breakpoints help please

Hi,
Please could someone advise me how to change and add the breakpoint sizes in freeway (7.1.3) to match the sizes in safari responsive mode?

My pages view fine in FW internal preview, as of course I have lined everything up to sit in the centre of the page. When I preview in browser in safari responsive mode however, all the pages are off centre. I am guessing this is because the dimensions are different?

Also does anyone know how to stop the pages changing when you turn your phone from vertical to horizontal. Facebook for example does not do horizontal mode, is there a way to stop the pages rotating and therefore showing your default page view, which is far too wide?

Very many thanks in advance :slight_smile:

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Hi you can add and/or edit breakpoint sizes by selecting ‘Media Types…’ from the ‘Edit’ menu, then clicking the ‘ADD’ button to create a new size.

Re your second point, have you resized your pages, in the Inspector Palette, to the correct width for each breakpoint and are they set to have a flexible width?

When you turn your tablet/phone to horizontal the page width will adapt to the nearest breakpoint width available in your site. If you want it to be more specific to the phone width then you’ll need to set a breakpoint to suit. I’m not sure what you’re referring to re Facebook as it seems to be resizing as I would expect?

Dave

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: