[Pro] Browser not reflecting page changes

In full disclosure, I am not professional website developer and I am new to Freeway Pro. Having said that I have used WYSIWYG programs in the past and have already posted a company website using Freeway Pro (www.pdgchicago.com ). While working on version that will be more mobile friendly - especially for phones - I began to have a new issue. The changes I make in the page view are not always reflected in the browser view. This is not to say the browser doesn’t look the same, I do not expect that it will. It’s that when I make a change to the page, the browser view (Safari) still shows the old layout. Even after refreshing the browser page. The preview view does reflect the change, but not the browser. For example, within an HTML text box, changes in the Font or position of the text will not show up. Even after publishing and saving. So now I left to wonder if my browser is the issue, or if there’s something I am missing about changing previously published HTML boxes. I have not yet published the mobile site to the server yet, and would like to have some idea about what it will look like before I do. For now it remains on my laptop. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Even after publishing and saving. So now I left to wonder if my browser is the issue,

You can set FW up to use as many different Browsers to preview your work as you have on your Mac.

Try previewing in a different Browser.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options