[Pro] Buttons look different from preview

When viewed in Freeway Preview, the “Buy it now” buttons on the attached page are all equidistant under each musical title. When viewed as a webpage on a Mac or Windows machine, each row of buttons is a little off. Any suggestions?

The buttons are created with HTML markup. Thanks.

Jim

http://keysynthstudios.com/soprano.html

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Figured out the fix. Everything shows up correctly on all platforms when I group the HTML markup item with the music title.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Jim,

nice e-commerce system, I’ve never heard of before. Which one do you run currently?

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thomas,

I’ve been using Selz for my e-commerce. It’s the first one I’ve ever used. I did quite a bit of research before settling on them. They offer many different services. Since I’m only dealing with sales of digital items, I’m using payment and shopping cart products from them. My cost is about $11 US/month plus a very low fee on transactions. Their customer service is responsive and they pay me directly in a very timely manner. As with any system, there are some features that I wish they offered, but I’ve been very pleased with them overall.

You can find them at selz.com. Hope that helps.

Jim

On 23 Sep 2015, 2:39 pm, Thomas Kimmich wrote:

Hi Jim,

nice e-commerce system, I’ve never heard of before. Which one do you run currently?

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hi Jim,

yeah - I’m aware that you use Selz (by inspecting code). It’s just pretty interesting cause it shows some interesting, good to embed aspects. It reminds me on ECWID (kind of) and I’ll try to keep it in mind.

A lil downside:

Once an item added to the shopping cart - and continue shopping - the cart disappears. This is not really reasonable cause I expect the shopping-cart prominently visible. I’m pretty sure, there is a mechanism sticking this permanently somewhere in view (perhaps).

If there is a free try-out version (without any 14 days restriction), I’ll have for sure a second view into this.

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden