[Pro] Can I code in HTML keywords?

Can I code in HTML keywords for web searching to an external link on my Freeway web page?

I am unfamiliar with using HTML (which is why I use Freeway!) but the newer version of MS Word I use to save my htm documents for our website doesn’t have a way to add in keywords (unlike version 2008 which did – there’s progress for you).

Can this easily be done by a non-coding type of person like me? If so, where are the instructions? Thanks so much.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

If I understand you correctly, you are looking to add Meta tags. For your home page and others that you wish to add these to, go to the Page menu and select the Meta tags option. From the dialog that appears, you can enter the Meta tags you need for search engines (do search engines still use these? I’ve been out of that world for a while).

There is some documentation about how to do this in Freeway an older manual I have, which is from Freeway 5.5. The Using Freeway manual for 7.1 doesn’t describe anything except what Meta tags are.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks Joe, but I already know how to do it for Freeway pages. What I’d like to do is add them to LINKS I post on each Freeway page. Each of my 30+ pages on the site already has its Meta Tag, but each page contains multiple links to articles I type and put online via a Fetch program on the web. I want to know if I can add the tags to each of those article links, using Freeway. They will be different for each article. The later version of Word doesn’t allow me to do it any more when I save an htm document.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden