[Pro] Can you have 2 (or 50) of these on 1 page?

Here is 1 idea even though it is not the most ideal.

I made a new Success page for this stuation that appears in the IFrame.

So instead of it bouncing the student to the success page, it just shows a SUCCESS message in the iframe box after the form is sent.

Good for now I guess but I ideally wante them back to the success page which has all the navigation features of the site there.

Thanks!

Barry

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

A link?

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

You need your form submission to go to a target of _top, which will bust it out of the frame. I don’t know how you are going to fiddle the Freeway form tools to do this. I guess the Source Code Snooper Action could do this for you, but that’s a heavy tool, makes changes in layout really hard to manage.

Walter

On Oct 11, 2015, at 2:47 PM, Hoffkids email@hidden wrote:

Hi Dave and Walt,

I wanted to let you know that I finally got around to this project and I chose the method with all videos on 1 page and an IFRAME beneath each for the student form.
I do not need the questions to change so it is ok.

My problem now is that my form has a them jump to a success page with information and now that success page is showing up in the IFRAME.

How can I not have this happen? I need them to be brought to the separate success page from the form which is in the iFrame.

possible?

Thanks,

Barry

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

I’ll pass on that… Have some other options listed above.

Thanks Walt.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Actually, it’s a lot easier than I thought. Freeway 7.1 lets you add these sorts of bits to the form tag quite easily.

Walter

On Oct 11, 2015, at 7:52 PM, Hoffkids email@hidden wrote:

I’ll pass on that… Have some other options listed above.

Thanks Walt.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Thanks for the visual Walt. I am still in 6.1 since I had no reason to change at the time to be responsive. It was not a priority compared to all I had done and would lose/have to fix.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden