[Pro] Can't get browser to work in program

While building the site, when I go into the browser settings, I get a popup to choose something. If I going into my apps thinking it wants me to choose a browser, they are all greyed out. Put this question up in the past 2 days without an answer, what gives with the program?

actionsdev mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Aha. You may be being asked to choose your site folder, where the document will put the files it generates (HTML + assets). Look around that dialog when it appears, and see if there is a New Folder button on it anywhere. If so, that’s your clue. Click that, and place a new folder somewhere on your Mac. Freeway will use that as the place where the files all go, and once you’ve published once, it will allow you to preview in a browser. You would have to make this same choice if you were going to upload, too.

Walter

On May 7, 2020, at 11:00 AM, StevenHans Lindner email@hidden wrote:

While building the site, when I go into the browser settings, I get a popup to choose something. If I going into my apps thinking it wants me to choose a browser, they are all greyed out. Put this question up in the past 2 days without an answer, what gives with the program?

actionsdev mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

actionsdev mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options