[Pro] Can't link to more than one pdf in single paragraph

I hope someone can help with this. I’ve been struggling with this for a while. I think there is an issue with the divs on this page. If I try to link to more than one pdf file in a single paragraph the text becomes all jumbled. Please see link for example.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

There is a paragraph return after the ‘and’ after the bylaws link.

Turn on Show Invisibles and see if you can see it.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Personally I avoid using the Link to Pdf action - instead I upload all the Pdfs that I use on a site (that I wish to link to) into a folder ‘Downloads’ or ‘PDFs’ and use a regular link.

That way you avoid the potential situation where FW decides it wants to re-upload all your PDFs - usually at an inconvenient time.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thank you David!

I never saw the paragraph return in my single paragraph. But bypassing the action altogether and linking directly worked just great! I’ve had the problem of FW re-uploading all my pdfs and it never occurred to me to use this as a solution! Brilliant.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I’ve had the problem of FW re-uploading all my pdfs

And if you want to use an action to upload the PDFs and still manually link you could use either the Upload Stuff or Extra Resources action.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

I’ve always uploaded those extra resources manually, but those actions are worth checking into. Thanks for the idea…

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden