[Pro] can't open a new archive i created

No. These are the instructions I’ve followed in the past to create an archive:
"Sometimes it can get confusing as to where all your linked files are and which is the latest version of things - so every now and again I recommend you make an “archive” of your site project so you can gather everything together into the same place and to make sure you know which version you’re working on.

To do this, open your latest Freeway file and go to File>Save Archive. Choose a name and location for where to save the archive folder and save it to your hard disk. Now close the current Freeway file, open the archive folder and work on that folder from now on.

You can now move any older folders and files into a separate folder (perhaps called old files) and I strongly recommend you give the new archive folder a logical name such as adding the date of when it was created in the folder name.

This archive folder will contain everything you need for your site project, apart from any Showcase galleries - so make sure you copy across any .fwgallery and .spg files into your archive folder. Once you’ve done that you might want to consider making a backup of the project by burning the entire archive folder to CD/DVD or copying it onto an external hard disk.

To go forward, open the archive folder and carry on working. You might also want to clear the Open Recent by choosing “Clear Menu” at the bottom of the list. Upload the Freeway file and that will mean that everything is nice and tidy as well as being up to date."

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: