[Pro] close submenu at breakpoint

Wow! Happy camper! My art gallery web site is up and responsive.
Thanks to all that helped me along the way!
All done with FW7 and Backdraft which was perfect for my current beginner skills.

One thing I’d like to tweak. When I click the hamburger icon at the smart phone setting, I would like to not have the submenus already open. I’m using the regular css menu action but not “auto generate”
Is this doable?
thanks Barry

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Nope, sorry.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

What I’ve done is creating 2 menu’s of which the first is specifically for desktop view (while the other is hidden), and one specifically for mobile view (while the first is hidden).

The mobile menu is a generated accordion css menu inserted as Markup-item, while the stylesheet (and js file) are uploaded separately. Ofcourse you need to remember to insert references to these file in the ‘Before ’ section of your page.

For one who’s just started with Freeway or just has none up to a very basic knowledge of html/css this might be a challenge. But until Softpress has a decent CSS Menu’s action, you’ll have to resort to screwdriver work.

Richard

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Thanks Richard,
Not what I wanted to hear and I admire your work around.
Probably too complex for someone like myself to mess with. I’ll wait for a css menu upgrade from someone who knows what they’re doing!
At least I can stop searching for an answer that doesn’t exist.

Funny, I just read Thomas Kimmich’s Rome article. Totally relate !

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden