[Pro] Coloured squares in place of images

Many thanks for your reply Todd, and right to the point! But the answer is complicated. The problem files are left and right navigation arrows with the same two images being used a number of times. The number of arrow files in Resources is three, so the same file appears to be reused here.

The web pages are quite long with 20 images one below the other. Sometimes when I get to Image 18 (say) the image file sets in place Ok but then ‘ripples’ when scrolled down. Files below this, including the bottom navigation arrows act in a slightly peculiar fashion: they can be set, but show no highlighting indications when clicked. The arrows do have names in the Inspector though. Photo files below the ripple file also have no highlighting indication, but do publish.

So, I tried adding a further arrow at the bottom of the page with a new name – no sign in Resources after publishing. I tried renaming the ‘square’ arrow the same as the corresponding top arrow, but it still appeared as a square in the browser.

The question is, what can I do here? Of course I could give up on the arrows ay the bottom, and just put in text links, left and right. (I have already got a successful right text link on each page.)

With thanks for your interest Todd!

Paul

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: