[Pro] Converting imovie for my website

I have checked out various sliders for my site…they all perform well but i can do the same in imovie …the problem i have is format…im a designer and not at all techie I wondered if anyone could tell me what i need to convert it to for freeway pro to publish on the internet
…thks David Cramm

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Mpeg4 H246 should work in most Browsers but you will need to provide fallbacks for FF such as WebM and Ogg.

If you drag your Video file into your FW page you will get options in the Inspector to provide fallback file types for other Browsers.

3rd Tab in the Inspector Source 2 and Source 3 for your other file types.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Under the respect of all non-tech savy web masters of the world united, I’m not sure what to say at all.

Out of experience, a “movie” requires bandwidth - lots of those, to be honest. Before you do further crazy things:

What weight do you plan having you movie-slider? I mean something about 800k is acceptable if it uses 10 images or so.

Finally you still haven’t answered my question in your other thread:

“What is a slider for you?” - does it need to be responsive of not? What about ScriptyFader - ActionsForge and stuff?

It sucks, trying to help getting no feedback at all!

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi David,

thanks for your pm which will be unfortunately unanswered - because you gave me a wrong email :slight_smile:

If you guys share skills with us, maybe an example what you expect - we perhaps are able to walk you through.

You CAN plow the field by Ferrari - it’s a question of choice.

Being a designer is no excuse at all!

Cheers

Thomas

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden