[Pro] Crash on "Resample all"

I go to Edit>resources. All resources show status OK but the application crashes when I click “resample all.” In page view, a few of the thumbnails have question marks but in Preview the images appear normally. What’s wrong? The web page displays properly. Do I need to fix this? These question marked images are in a Showcase Gallery and I’ve tried replacing the images with no effect.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Recreating the Shoowcase Galleries has no effect.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

The resources window doesn’t show updated files even when I click update all. I think this is the source of the problem. How Can I fix this?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

It sounds like one of the paths to an image might have become corrupt. Try the following:

1. Go to File>Save As
  2. In the dialog that appears you should see two Freeway icons at the bottom - the left one will be selected by default. Select the right one to save as a Stationery file. Doing this removes information that isn’t part of your website document itself, upload information being part of that. Make sure you have this information somewhere other than in your Freeway document before you do this.
  3. Click the Save button
  4. Open up the new document. Just like templates, stationery files need to be saved to a new location after they’ve been opened, so go to File>Save and save it.
  5. Try resampling to see if it still has the same problem.

Hope this helps,
Joe

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

On 3 Mar 2016, 9:02 pm, Harold Appel wrote:

I go to Edit>resources. All resources show status OK but the application crashes when I click “resample all.” In page view, a few of the thumbnails have question marks but in Preview the images appear normally. What’s wrong? The web page displays properly. Do I need to fix this? These question marked images are in a Showcase Gallery and I’ve tried replacing the images with no effect.

On 11 Mar 2016, 7:20 pm, Harold Appel wrote:

Recreating the Shoowcase Galleries has no effect.

On 23 Mar 2016, 1:51 am, Harold Appel wrote:

The resources window doesn’t show updated files even when I click update all. I think this is the source of the problem. How Can I fix this?

On 24 Mar 2016, 3:50 pm, Joe Billings wrote:

It sounds like one of the paths to an image might have become corrupt. Try the following:

1. Go to File>Save As
  2. In the dialog that appears you should see two Freeway icons at the bottom - the left one will be selected by default. Select the right one to save as a Stationery file. Doing this removes information that isn’t part of your website document itself, upload information being part of that. Make sure you have this information somewhere other than in your Freeway document before you do this.
  3. Click the Save button
  4. Open up the new document. Just like templates, stationery files need to be saved to a new location after they’ve been opened, so go to File>Save and save it.

I did as you said. Save is greyed out and in the new document I see this: All pages have the unpublished dot next to them and “do you want to install the templates…?”

1. Try resampling to see if it still has the same problem.

resampling in the new document? Or the original one?

Hope this helps,
Joe

Thanks, Harold

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Hi Harold,

You may need to make a change to make it saveable. Please try resampling in the new document.

Thanks,
Joe

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I think I followed your instructions but the application crashed on resample all as before.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Ok, sorry that didn’t work. I think the best thing to do would be to send your file to support(a)softpress.com and let them know that your file crashes on resample.

Cheers,
Joe

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

OK. Thanks.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

“Glad it’s Swift! – Harold Appel”

Compelling statement.

freewaytalk mailing list