[Pro] Crash on Save

I am trying to update a Freeway 5 website using Freeway Pro 7 on Mac OS 10.13.4. Almost every time I make a change and try to save, Freeway crashes after the save… Is this some incompatibility between Freeway 7 Pro and OS 10.13.4 or is there some cure for it? I am using an iMac Retina 4K 2017) and saving the file to the internal Fusion drive.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Hi Richard,

I wonder if there is some problem with your document. Can you save a copy (using File/Save Archive) and send it to support at softpress stop com? If it’s too large to email, could you send a dropbox link or similar?

Jeremy

On 31 May 2018, at 01:21, Richard Patterson email@hidden wrote:

I am trying to update a Freeway 5 website using Freeway Pro 7 on Mac OS 10.13.4. Almost every time I make a change and try to save, Freeway crashes after the save… Is this some incompatibility between Freeway 7 Pro and OS 10.13.4 or is there some cure for it? I am using an iMac Retina 4K 2017) and saving the file to the internal Fusion drive.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

I have found 10.13.x to be much more fussy with fonts and I had to dump quite a few of my old favourites. Check your fonts with FontBook and see how they perform. Once I got rid of the bad fonts Freeway stopped crashing, well most of the time!

Gordon

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden