[Pro] CSS: ID - Class Extension

This is probably a question for Max Fancourt. I’m only posting here as I can’t find any documentation or reference anywhere on how to use this and I’m hoping that it is an extension that allows me to connect a webyep rich text element to a custom css stylesheet (though it wouldn’t surprise me if I’m way out here :-))

Help

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Just a note that tonight I’ve managed to work out connecting a webyep rich text element to a custom css stylesheet, however, still very interested to hear the purpose of (& how to use) the CSS: ID - Class Extension

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

hi frank the class to id action is a way of applying a class to a layered item with the same name as its id and then writing the same attributes to that class, Finally you have an option to remove the id name and add more secondary classes . The end result is you have a class based style and not an id style.
At the moment I am stuck on media queries and if I can get my head around how freeway writes to media queries then it could be a way to use classes and not unique id’s

this would then allow you to re-use classes over and over again rather than freeway keep writing unique id styles with the same attributes.

max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden