[Pro] CSS Menu Dropdown Disapearing

Hi,

I have a Backdraft generated example in the URL. The CSS navigation menu has primary items and then dropdown text, set up in the usual way using Freeway’s bullet point settings. There is a hero image below the navigation (In this case a Exhibeo item). The problem is that the dropdown menu items vanish behind the hero image. Is there a workaround to this so that the dropdown text appears above the hero image?

If I remove the container holding the hero image (Exhibeo or not) the drop down items appear.

Hopefully someone can help?

http://covarrdesign.com/test/index.html

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Not often that I can answer tech questions … but I imagine the problem is that menu is further back than the image. So, select your css menu and hit Cmd= or go to the Item Menu and choose either Bring to Front, or Bring Forward. (Or choose to send the ‘hero image’ backwards).

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Grant, thanks for your reply. Wish it was that simple, but in Backdraft, which creates a fully responsive layout, there is no send to back or send to front option (It is greyed out).

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Can you set a z-index? See Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk

Jeremy

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hi Jeremy,

You’re spot on! This works perfectly. Thanks so much for the info, much appreciated.

Regards Matt

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden