[Pro] css menu - hamburger not working anymore

Hi Andries, thank you for testing. I had to build up the whole website again. I could not let my client wait any longer. So the rebulid is online since yesterday.

The problem is NOT solved at all!

I have another website - a much bigger & complex - of another client that shows the same problem. The time I need to rebuild is unpayed of course. Days. It is really annoying. I miss a proper support from Softpress. How can I work professionally when there are no “backup” guys who know the programm in the deep and can help out?

Its more or less a year that Softpress quit and there is no gurentee when & how Softpress will return with support or a new application. Will we be able to use the old FW documents? Who knows. I still feel uncertain.

I decided last autum to change to Adobe Muse and will NOT return to FW X. Muse fits very well into my workflows with illustrator and indesign. I just pay 59€ for ALL Adobe applications per month. Even photoshop. I need them anyway because I work for firms/clients who work with it.

Muse is not perfect (which App is?), but I like it an got used to it. It gives me more freedom in design like in the old days when I started with FW 3.5… Sure there are limits in responsive design, but this is how it is nowadays.
With Adobe I expect a stable future, I cannot have such a “breackdown” like FW had again. I am generally an optimistic person, but with FW I feel less optimistic than many people here.

In the end the “breakdown” forced my to think about my workflows, open my mind for new applications and found a very good solution. New doors opened and still do. New clients and possibilities came too. All positive.

But I leave FW and the community with deep regrets…
I wish all the guys here good luck!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: