[Pro] css menu - hamburger not working anymore

Sorry - this was bad copy paste…

I did not overwrite the working website - I uploaded to a test domain first for checking. The uploaded page missed the hamburger.

Then I used Fetch and downloaded the files from the server which hosted a fully working www.vitrea.no.

All this happened in the middle of the night and two nightmares made me do this. Very strange indeed. While an expert like you are on this tread - another strange behavior.

To nigh i am going to update a webpage made years ago. This is not responsive. On the index page I have a carousel 2 with 20 images.

The pages also have a page with a copy of the carousel. When I update the first page with new images and links, I copy and paste to page 2.

The carousel on page two will never start until I have moved 4 or 5 of the carousel panes around the page. It takes about half an hour before the carousel suddenly starts and i can add the rest of the images by moving them to and finally align them.

Have you any suggestions how to save some time on this? I do this update 2 times every month and I have had rthe same problem since 2012. Seems like Freeway must be ticked to work : )))

Freeway 5.5 pro on this one and a minimac 10.8.5

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: