[Pro] CSS Menus Javascript error

I thought it must have been me when the lengthy reply I wrote on Friday had disappeared this morning, so I rewrote it all, posted it, and it’s gone again!!

I’m not going to rewrite it all for a third time, so in a nutshell:

I’ve tried all sorts of things including building a new css menu in a new page with a new site folder, and it still errors with just 2 items on the page.

I don’t know what’s happening. I’ve no doubt it will end up being something very simple, but I stopped using FW when it’s demise was announced how ever long ago it was, and I can now not remember most of what I knew then.

I’ve updated an existing site that was working fine in the older version of the software, and it broke. I’ve spent hours messing around trying different things to achieve what should have been a five minute job and, to be honest, I’m now sick of it.

Jeremy, seeing as you appear to be from Softpress, can I package the native files and send them to you, so you can tell me what’s happening please? I have multiple ‘older’ sites that use css menus, and whilst ever your software is ‘working’, I don’t want to have to tell the clients that we can no longer service their requirements.

Thanks

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: