[Pro] CSS Menus Javascript error

Thanks for your reply Walter

CSS layout is turned on but the CSS checkbox in the pallet wasn’t. I assume it wasn’t turned on previously but I’ve turned it on and I’m still getting javascript errors.

There are other actions on the page (fading slideshow, text link style and favicon) but another page with the same css menus problem doesn’t share any of the same actions other than favicon. It instead has webyep.

I don’t know how or why webyep might be causing the problems (if it is at all), but that’s the only thing I know is different from the previous upload. Webyep has been updated since then, but I’ve dealt directly with Max previously with issues, to the extent that I’m using some actions that are more up to date than are available online.

I can’t upload this site but just so you can see what I’m playing with, the old site is Intelec UK infra-red lamps, bulbs, precision thermostats, control panels for incubation, power supplies, fan motors, alarm panels and power-failure alarms

I’ve spent a couple of hours trying to get my head back into this, when all I’m trying to do is remove a couple of the unused menu items!

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: