[Pro] CSS menus not dropping down

Hi all,

I built my site above, and had the menus to the main menu working perfectly (ie dropping down).

Then about a month or so ago, something happened - i’m not sure what - so that now my menu drop downs, even though they are in the CSS Menu action list, just do not appear.

Interestingly, in the preview within Freeway, noen of the menu items are clickable either, although they function fine in the real world (its just the sub menus don’t).

I created a new site with a blank page, except for new sub menu, and that worked fine. I copied and pasted that menu into my site- no submenus.

I went the other way, and took my non-functioning menu, to a clean web site, and then it worked.

How do I track down what is stopping my menus dropping down??

Thanks

Adam

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Well, I just discovered the source. It happened around the same time as I started to use Google Fonts. So this meant I had incorporated the following, in the site’s Markup

Anyway to use google fonts without it messing up the menu system?

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I had incorporated the following, in the site’s Markup

You may have misspoken, but the code you reference for Google fonts should go in the <before /head> section (the “before end of the head section”), NOT before html.

If you have indeed put that code <before html> then remove it and place it before the end of the head section and see if that doesn’t clear something up for you.

Best luck,

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

Thanks - I did not misspeak, and indeed this solved the problem!

Thanks

Adam

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden