[Pro] desactivate light box just in an image

Hello. As I have the light box folder uploaded, it works with all the images I have in the site, but I would like not to work with a couple of them… Is it posible? Im using the Webyep 5: Image element. When in the action palette I set Thumbnail no, the image takes the original size, so its not quite easy for the user, because he would need to use a edition graphic program. So its easier to make the image as a thumbnail, but desactivate the lightbox for this…

Thanks.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Hi Rakel
if you turn off thumbnail and set the width to fixed and height to ‘do not scale’ then the image will be rescaled to the width of the box you created within freeway and the height will be in proportion to the width

is that what you meant?
hasta pronto max

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Hola Max. Gracias por responder.

I could solved it in an irregular way. Dont know how, but it is working now… I set the thumbnail on, and the width and height into a normal gallery way to work with the lightbox, upload the images, and after, set the the thumbnail to off. And now, averyimage is uploaded dont open the lightbox gallery. Before, it was opened, or the image was shown as in the original size.

On the other hand, I have not the option “do not scale”, I just have “fixed width” or “fixed height” and in both, “autoresize”. If autoresize = not to scale, is the way I have set the action palette.

As you are near… can you have a look at the issue at Information for existing FreewayTalk / Groups.io users - Site Feedback - Softpress Talk ?? please

Thanks.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden