[Pro] Do not belong...

What does this message mean…

“One or more HTML files which do not belong to this site will be overwritten. Do you want to continue?”
It appeared when attempting to upload. I just switched from 5.6.5 to 6.1. Is there a way to get around this? I am testing the trial to see if all is compatible.

I don’t know if this is to blame, but I got this same message when testing 7, went ahead with it and totally screwed up the site. All kinds of simple html typing was deleted, cs3 menus did not render correctly.

In the example, all author fields were filled in before the 7 upload. In the cs3 menu, all enties were uniform in size before. CS3 menu does not respond to any attempt to bring it back in line. It looks fine before editing.

Glenn

http://www.thesonsofthelawofone.com/thelawofonelibrb.html

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

When you open a new/existing document for the first time with a newer version of the app it is always a good idea to choose/select a new site folder to publish into.

That way you are not publishing from 7/6 into the 565 site folder.

Do that and you wont get the message which basically means: this version of the app didn’t write some/all of these files.

FW generates new content for the site folder on every publish so it it isnt anything to concern yourself about unless you end up publishing from 2 versions into 1 site folder.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: