[Pro] EASIEST and QUICKEST alternative

Well I think it might be significant that out of 13 people posting on this thread, 4 confess to some type of dyslexia. Having looked at quite a lot of authoring packages I plumped for Freeway as the only one that I thought I could work with. I suspect I was not alone. In fact it would be interesting to know what the percentage of dyslexics within the FW community is. Given the points raised above, I’d hazard that it might be quite high, and if so, this might explain why so many people did not follow up on the new features and capabilities that Freeway kept offering. Not only were we not terribly interested in anything other than coloured boxes, text and pictures, we actually didn’t understand what they were on about. I don’t even know what FTP stands for - or any of the other terms you chaps all use with such confidence. I used Freeway like I used Greatworks Draw, and until we had to start being able to make websites that shrank down to phone size (I expect there is a proper word for this) it did everything I needed.

If I could make it in Word, I could make it in Freeway, and that’s probably all I’ll ever need to do. Websites don’t need to be sophisticated to be effective.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: