[Pro] EASIEST and QUICKEST alternative

I very much doubt Freeway would have appreciated your diplomatic skills. Alienating honest well-meaning customers is a sure-fire route to failure. I have not read your ‘thousands of posts’ but if they were as arrogant, unsympathetic and wrongheaded as the above, I would hazard that they would have done more damage to the brand than whatever good you believed you were contibuting. But maybe you only recently became a resentful bully.

If so one wonders why, if you have not lost employment here.

If you read our posts properly, instead of shooting your mouth into your foot, you will notice that both Historian and I went to Softpress with our wallets open. As honest customers. We didn’t buy upgrades before because we didn’t need them yet. Would you buy a mandocello? Or hair curlers? Or a spare engine for a 747? I suspect not.

Don’t blame us for Freeway’s failure. I may not be as clever at programming websites as you are, but that does not lay me open to abuse. For all you know I may posess skills that you could only dream of. Not that it would matter one jot.

Your knowledge of the Freeway architecture is utterly irrelevant in this discussion. Freeway was succesful because it appealed to non-coding designers. But then that very USP became a millstone. And no amount of new features was going to develop that saturated market - eroded, I suspect, by wordpress. Sometimes the function of a website is more important than its code. Actually always. Don’t shoot the messenger and don’t expect respect when you behave like a ten-year-old.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at: