[Pro] Edit css menu content

Hi chaps, am I being totally dim … I have a css menu, I have added a page to the site and therefore want to add the page name to the menu. I click in the box and get the bulleted list and type the name of the new page … click away to go back to the ‘real’ menu and the new text isn’t there, it’s the previous list without the addition … click again and the bulleted list appears and the new page’s text is there … advice please.

Roger

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

Does this occur within layout-mode as well as in preview mode?

Richard

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Interesting Richard … I hadn’t thought of that … it occurs in layout but is OK in preview !

Roger

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

No help to you Roger, but I’ve just had a similar thing, but only parts of words disappearing in layout view, but all present and correct in preview and in browser.

Trev

On 14 Aug 2015, at 12:23, Roger Burton email@hidden wrote:

Interesting Richard … I hadn’t thought of that … it occurs in layout but is OK in preview !

Roger

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options

After some fiddling all seems OK now … hey ho … thanks for your help Richard and Trev …

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

It’s a bug that has been around for quite some time. Same goes when you insert a second CSS menu on the same page and you see the some content in both when in Layout mode …

The CSS Menus Action could use a total rewrite.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden