[Pro] edit (unlock) HTML items in template

Hi, I’m new to this platform and relatively new to Freeway. This is my first post, as a newby.

I am using 7.1 and I am working on a site, using a new responsive default template (Charcoal). Until now I just developed sites starting with an empty, blank site.
Right now I’m trying to reduce the height of a HTML item. How should I do that? The ‘red corners’ indicate that the item is locked, although in the context menu I can only ‘lock’ the item. So I cannot change the dimensions of the item. Not in the master page, nor in the pages using that master.
I looked in the Inspector and in the context menu of the page and of the item.
Hope you can help me! Tia

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
Update your subscriptions at:

With the item selected look in the Inspector under the first Tab in the Measurements section.

I suspect that your item has its height set to Flexible though it should reduce in height if you remove content from it.

Try changing it to minimum.

David

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

I’ll try it this weekend, thx.

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

Yes, this way it is possible to change the height, thank you!

The reason I was trying to change the height and other properties is that in this template (Charcoal), the items I referred to are visible OVER pictures in the Exhibeo gallery, in the Phone presentation, if there are more than x pics in the gallery That’s why I’d like to move the HTML item of that template to the bottom. Otherwise I can only use Exhibeo galleries with just a few pics.
If I cannot move the html item, I will delete it or try to move the (text)boxes in that item to the left side of the (master) page. But that would be another topic I suppose :wink:

Thx again

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden

the items I referred to are visible OVER pictures in the Exhibeo gallery,

Then it sounds like your Exhibeo gallery is not set up correctly. If everything was inline this wouldn’t happen.

As I dont have the Charcoal Template I cant offer any more insight on your particular problem.

D

freewaytalk mailing list
email@hidden
https://freewaytalk.softpress.com/person/options